Legacy Premium Food Storage Emergency Food 120 Servings Entree Bucket EB0120
GREAT GRAB N' GO BUCKET: FREEZE DRIED EMERGENCY MEALS
25 YEAR SHELF LIFE
For a convenient way to build your emergency food supply, regardless if you’re planning for 72 hours or a year plus, consider the 120 Serving Entrée bucket. You will love Legacy Premium’s amazing main dishes, all secured in one bucket for easy storage and light-weight portability. Just add water to prepare these freeze-dried emergency meals. Enjoy 19 different main dishes that taste great; freeze-dried meals are vacuum-sealed for a food supply life span of up to twenty-five years.
Details and Specifications
Legacy Premium takes your family’s emergency preparedness very seriously; all Legacy freeze-dried main dish meals are wholesome and affordable. In the vast emergency food supply market, Legacy offers the highest quality main dish options at the lowest cost per 2,000 calories. With Legacy Premium you know your freeze-dried food supply is protected; emergency meals are sealed in Mylar pouches and preserved in sturdy, stackable buckets. Delicious freeze-dried meals add excitement to your food supply and boast up to a twenty-five year shelf life.
Plan your emergency food supply without sacrificing flavor, quality or important calories. With Legacy’s 120 freeze-dried meals bucket you have 19 different meal choices. These tasty main dishes range from Cheese and Broccoli Bake to the Enchilada, Beans and Rice meal. Enjoy yummy soups and chili or Italian Pasta Primavera. Your emergency food supply will be full of various freeze-dried main dishes that will keep you full of energy and vitality when you need it most.
These tasty, freeze-dried meals will bulk up your supply of main dishes and keep you prepared for any emergency situation. No matter what meal you choose you won’t be disappointed; each freeze-dried main dish offers a substantial amount of food and blows the rest of the emergency foods competition away.
Lowest Cost Per 2,000 Calories!
Not all food storage is created equal. Many food storage companies can advertise low prices because they drop the calories in their meals. A great apples to apples comparison is to calculate the cost / 2,000 calories. This will give you a better indicator of the TRUE cost.
- Italian Pasta with Marinara (8 Servings)
- Pasta Alfredo (8 Servings)
- Pasta Primavera (8 Servings)
- Enchilada, Beans and Rice (8 Servings)
- Stroganoff (8 Servings)
- Cheese and Broccoli Bake (8 Servings)
- Hawaiian style sweet N' Sour (4 servings)
- Creamy A La King (8 Servings)
- Vegetable Rotini Pasta (4 Servings)
- Chili Mac (4 Servings)
- Macaroni and Cheese (8 Servings)
- Cheese and Broccoli Soup Mix (4 Servings)
- Cheesy potato soup ( 8 servings)
- Creamy Potato Soup Mix (8 Servings)
- Creamy vegetable and rice soup mix (4 servings)
- Spicy Corn Chowder Soup Mix (4 Servings)
- Southwestern soup mix (4 Servings)
- Classic Chili Mix (8 Servings)
- White Bean Chili Mix (4 Servings)