Ideal for hikers campers and people who travel
This product cannot be shipped to California, Iowa or International Residents so please do not purchase or request for shipping! If you order this product and you meet any of the following your money will be returned due to the fact we cannot fullfill the order to these residents!
*The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Black Berkey Primer?and the Sport Berkey® bottles are made and assembled in the USA
- The lightweight, compact and easily transportable Go Berkey® Kit is designed for camping, backpacking, school, travel, or in times of emergency.
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 1 quart (.95 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 10" in height
- Maximum Fliters: One Black Berkey® Purification Element (upper chamber)
- Kit includes: upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 1 Black Berkey® Purification Element, 1 wingnut, 1 washer, 1 priming button, 1 stainless steel lid, 1 Generic Sport Berkey® Bottle (22 oz.), vinyl carrying case and Black Berkey Primer?
- Height when in use: 14"
- Diameter: 4"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs empty
- Serves: 1 or 2 people
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with 1 Black Berkey® Purification Element, the Go Berkey® Kit can produce up to one gallon (3.8 liters) of purified drinking water per hour
- Not compatible with Berkey PF-2? Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Buyer Beware: Aquacrest is NOT a recommended replacement for Black Berkey® Purification Elements and Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements
Filter elements under the name “Aquacrest” are currently being advertised on Amazon and eBay as replacements for the Black Berkey® Purification Elements and the Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements. While these products may look like Berkey® products and reference the Berkey® name, it is critical to know that they do not contain our technology, do not follow NMCL quality standards and should not be relied upon as a replacement for our products.
Do not be misled. Ensure the wellbeing of your loved ones by using ONLY verified Black Berkey® Purification Elements and the Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements. Verified performance is critical, both for everyday use and during emergencies.
As the industry leader in gravity-fed water purification, we understand the critical nature of our products. Black Berkey® Purification Elements and the Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements are proven, time-tested and reliable.